Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Wish Ko Lang!

1. How was your first week of stay at MCL? How do you feel about your teachers and schoolmates? How do you find your courses? What sort of adjustments you still have to meet in terms of your academics, emotions, and social involvement?
My first week of stay at MCL was excitng and full of fun experiences. At first I'm afraid because I thought that I will be aloner,but as the days go bye, I met new friends and start to hang out with them. My classmates fade away all my fears because they are one of the best! Once you enter our classroom, you will feel at home and will start to laugh through out the day. Our teachers were really good and professionals. I'm having a hard time with our courses, more pear pressures but I learned to enjoy it all. Now, as I enter my college life, I will be more responsible and serious in my studies.
2. How would you like your first year in colloge be? What specifically you have to do to achieve these desires?
As a freshman, I like my colloge life to be fun and meaningful. I will exert effort and will always give my best, used my time wisely and will take every opportunity at hand.

No comments: