Monday, July 16, 2007

values educ. 4th meeting

1. Looking back at the list of your positive characteristics and qualities, what do you feel and realize about it?
My characteristics and qualities describe the real me. Without these I may not be a good person. It helps me a lot in my everyday life, in every situation I accomplished it with a positive outlook. It also help me to find out my priorities in life. Life is hard they say, but If you know yourself and learn to cope with it therefore,it's easy like counting 1,2,3.
2. The Golden Rule says, "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
a. Given the following situations, how would you like to be treated by your teachers and schoolmates:
- when you have given wrong answers to the questions during recitation;
I don't want them to laugh at me.
- when you are expressing your opinion during class or group discussion;
I want them to listen and respect my opinion.
- when you are giving suggestions during group work or presentation;
I wanted them to pay attention and listen to my suggestions.
- when you commit mistake;
I wanted them to accept my apology.
- when you don't like doing what they ask you to do;
I will tell them frankly that I don't like to do wkat they ask me to do.
- when they want to give you comments or suggestions?
I will accept their comments without hard feelings.
b. Considering the given ideas on how to treat others with respect what can you commit to yourself in terms of dealing with the MCL commmunity: teachers, students, employees, security, maintenance/janitors and canteen personnel?
I will respect them, so that they will respect me to.

No comments: